SADDLE CADEX AMP
Designed to offer a broad range of riders comfortable support and compliance, and shaped for a powerful, efficient pedaling position, the ultra-light Amp saddle features an Advanced Forged Composite Technology base and Integrated Rail Design. Comfort is further enhanced with high-elasticity Particle Flow padding, Lightweight Reactive Foam and a pressure-relieving ergonomic center cut-out.
- Rising rear curve design increases ischial support and puts the rider in a more efficient and aerodynamic position.
- Crowned shape drops away quickly at wings for more pedaling space, increasing fit options and reducing clearance issues.
- Smooth-edge, truncated nose design reduces inner thigh pedaling interference.
- Advanced Forged Composite Technology provides a low-seated, SMC carbon base that eliminates flex and offers maximum support for more efficient pedaling.
- Integrated Rail Design relieves pressure points and increases compliance.
- Built-in high-elasticity Particle Flow padding disperses pressure over a broader area.
- High-density rebound Lightweight Reactive Foam offers durable comfort and vibration dampening.
- Ergonomic center cut-out relieves pressure on soft tissue areas.
- Weight: 129g
- Rail Material: Carbon
- Rail Size: 9mm
- Shell: Advanced Forged Composite Technology (AFCT)
- Padding: Lightweight Reactive Foam + Integrated Particle Flow
- Width: 145mm
- Length: 245mm
- Stack Height: 44mm