TOMAHAWK ENDURO PERFORMANCE GRIP
- The ergonomic shape of the Tomahawk Grip effectively reduces hand fatigue and shock via a flared section that disperses pressure at the base of the palm.
- The grip surface is textured for perfect tactility where it's needed.
- The reinforced polymer composite grip tube is easy to assemble using a single-sided clamp and an extra clamping force on bar end side . In additions, the alloy bar ends provide different holding positions while climing.
- Lightweight forged aluminum alloy clamp securely positions the hand grip, eliminating the potential of slippage.
- Recommended for performance e-bike models, focused on agressive handling and fatigue resistance.
- Right and left hand specific.
Level : Premium
Type : P shape with palmrest
Material : Alloy Clamp/Polymer tube/Synthetic rubber
Length : 139.0mm
Dimension : ID. 22.5mm/Thickness. 33-36-35±0.5mm
Depth : 139.0mm
Color : Black
Weight : 250±1g
Quantity : 1 Pair, Right and Left