TRAIL COMP GRIP
- The grip surface is textured for perfect tactility where it's needed.
- Uniquely formulated synthetic rubber material with siped frontal area allows fingers to easily operate controls while a micropore palm area is resistant to slipping and absorbs shock.
- The reinforced polymer composite grip tube is easy to assemble using a single-sided clamp. The end of the grip has a reinforced base that wraps over the end of the bar to prevent cutting the grip in the event of a crash or dropping the bar on its end.
- All in one grip tube with lightweight polymer clamp securely positions the hand grip, eliminating the potential of slippage.
- Good for all riding conditions.
Level : Advanced
Type : Traditional Straight
Material : Alloy Clamp/Polymer tube/Synthetic rubber
Length : 130.0mm
Dimension : ID. 22.5mm/OD. 31±1mm
Depth : 126.0mm
Color : Black
Weight : 112±1g
Quantity : 1 Pair, Universal